Skip to main content
- To conduct training at tertiary and degree levels
- To conduct research and promote innovation
- To undertake income generating activities through production, consultancy, and
tailor- made short courses, part-time courses, equipment and facility hiring and hospitality services to complement government and fees revenue.
- To promote the development and growth of micro enterprises through provision of consultancy services to entrepreneurs within the immediate community and beyond.
- To foster linkages with industry and other institutions for the promotion of quality and relevant training.